Wow! That was a long hiatus.
Besides publicising a couple of events/articles I wrote (what’s worse: some posts are backdated D:), I haven’t posted regularly since late October.
No prizes for guessing why – I was busy with many things and I thought I’d list them briefly here for posterity:
(To be honest, I don’t really like consolidated posts like these; I feel they’re a bit of a cop-out and besides, if the moment has passed, we should just let it go.
But I know I need to sum up what’s been going on before I can move on to two very important upcoming posts I need to make.)
- I was stuck in deadline purgatory for quite a fair bit.
For one, I contributed an article to Article (LOL) for the Singapore Biennale 2013.
The Biennale is pretty awesome, BTW, so do check it out if you haven’t already done so.
- Scooter issues… ZOMG. Read the updates here.
- Took a short trip up to KL to escape for a while + do some writing + take a holiday since I can’t take one until March 2014 (explained in a subsequent bullet point).
- Moderated New Word Order featuring Dan Koh, the Singapore Creative Writing Resident 2013.
- I can’t go on leave yet because… I started a new job!
What’s it about?
I’m not going to discuss what I’m doing because I want to devote a post to this.
So all I’m going to say is: news embargoed until further notice.
- Was a groomsman and a dinner emcee for Lucas Ho’s wedding.
- Celebrated SG Tipsy Trivia’s first anniversary! And we received some media coverage too.
BONUS: Surprise Siew Kum Hong.
So it was a busy but fun two months, hence the radio silence.