- The Twilight Of Our Literacy, Part 4 | Not Always Right: Funny and Stupid Customer Quotes
- “Bad Blood” by Ann Ang | Kartika Review
- the downtown line naming exercise | après eisen, le déluge
- Launching Into Unethical Behavior: Lessons from the Challenger Disaster | Freakonomics
- Untitled | hey.heylook.okay
“Every time I reference low forms of literature, I always use Twilight as the example. Today a student asked if I’ve actually read them, and I had to say no.”
I’m guilty of that too D:
THIS IS AWESOME. Have you read it? No? READ IT.
“The Land Transport Authority of Singapore is now conducting an online poll to name 13 stations from the Downtown Line 3 MRT line… . Here’s my research into the origins of the suggested names, my choices and the reasons behind my choices.”
Eisen’s historical geekiness at its best.
Read this post and use it as a lens to view the political system in Singapore today.
I’d really like to know why one of the commentators asked, “is it sad that i even know where exactly this bus is?” Y U NO ♥ SINGAPORE?
In any case, I’ve got a mini contest running. Take part!