Upon meeting someone for the first time today, he says, “Yes, I’ve heard a lot about you. Your (Facebook) status updates are very funny.”
Thoughts that immediately entered my mind:
- Is that going to go on my tombstone i.e. “Here lies Laremy Lee. His Facebook status updates were very funny?”
- Is that is all I am known for??
- What have I been doing with my life, if I am defined by funny Facebook status updates???
BONUS: Cruel or irrelevant comments – as seems to be the norm – from my relations and friends.
- Fool, revise your privacy settings. Strangers are reading you?!!! (This one, from my sister, received 11 likes on Facebook.)
- Weren’t you a nominated member of parliament?
- Haha your this status update is very funny.