- Say Yes to the Dress | The Bygone Bureau
One of the more positive/well-written recounts I’ve read about growing up transgendered.
- Why Smart People are Stupid | The New Yorker
“…smarter people are more vulnerable to these thinking errors. Although we assume that intelligence is a buffer against bias – that’s why those with higher S.A.T. scores think they are less prone to these universal thinking mistakes – it can actually be a subtle curse”.
- Miss Information: The guy I’m seeing stopped calling. What did I do? | Nerve
“If something is clicking, it requires very little tending; if it takes fretting and strategy and manipulation, it probably isn’t going to stand on its own”.
- Irrational Robot Billionaire Freedom Fighters | The Scott Adams Blog
Scott Adams suggests a future role for cyborgs – which we all have become, to a certain degree.
- Procrasti-nation | Wrong Hands
This is where I live.