- Cupid-friendly site helps aspiring matchmakers pair up their friends | Springwise
This is really awesome!
- Master Grief | The Bygone Bureau
“I’m aware of the irony in wearing a suit of armor that I purchased with the funds from my ex-girlfriend’s engagement ring. There are plenty of psychological diagnoses my friends have pointed out… . They are all wrong, although I’m sure a relationship counselor would agree with them (and also charge me the value of a second suit of Master Chief armor for the privilege)”.
- How to Handle Being Out of Your Depth: 6 Tips from a Con Man | The Art of Manliness
“Every man will experience a scenario like those outlined above at least once in his life. It’s called being out of your depth, and it means that you find yourself in a situation where your skill or knowledge isn’t on [a] par with what’s needed and/or with the rest of the people in the group… . Regardless of how you got into the jam, you’re going to want to make the most of it and minimize the damage”.
- When art breeds success in the bedroom | The Guardian
“Does success as an artist bring you more sexual conquests? Well, yes and no, say researchers”.
- “Who wrote Shakespeare?” by Eric Idle | The New Yorker
This is humour, just in case anyone is inclined to believe otherwise.