The Laremy Lee version.
- Human beings are animals.
That’s why you can learn a lot about humanity by watching Dog Whisperer. That’s also why we need rules and boundaries to maintain order, especially when…
- Human beings are like currents – they follow the path of least resistance.
Not everyone is altruistic enough to do that which takes effort to be done, hence the solution in (1).
- Every child is a reflection of her/his parents. Similarly, every student is a reflection of her/his teacher(s).
A lackadaisical child/student is the product of lackadaisical parents/teachers.
- From (3), the way a child/student speaks is the exact same way her/his parents/teachers speak.
A polite, eloquent child/student is the product of polite and eloquent parents/teachers. Ill-mannered, uncouth and impolite children/students…
By the way, not to belabour the point, but this is also why the Speak Good English Movement will never succeed – because it addresses the wrong target audience.
- In most situations, less is more.
That’s why I’m ending here.
What are some of your hard truths?
Also, if anyone can design/customise a picture for me (i.e. include my picture as well) based on the original text, I’d be very grateful!