- $trategic KPI + %Synergy% = Love | PLS REVERT, TKS
You must be a civil servant – or at least have had some contact with the civil service – to appreciate this fully.
- That Top 1% Thing | The Scott Adams Blog
“Some say the government is the problem. But I think it is more accurate to say the government is failing to offer a solution. And that’s because the government has also evolved more slowly than the world in general… . What we need is a form of government that is more nimble, and designed from scratch to support the economy”.
- How to Be Sure Your Waiter Brings You Decaf (And Thwart Tiger Attacks Too!) | Freakonomics
I’m more interested in the “tiger attacks” portion of this post; I’m wondering if painting a human face on the back of my motorcycle helmet might help thwart road bullies in the form of drivers!
- Vitalics | This Rocketship Will Crash
“What is your most remarkable characteristic?”
“Each moment, I try to orchestrate my own self destruction, but I cannot engineer the proper variables and so I am unable to actualize my own desires. I wait – impotent, cold, and quivering – for a steadier hand to destroy me.”
Artificial intelligence becomes real in a new story by Miracle Jones.
- A Plea for the Horizontally Organized | Structured Procrastination
Glad to know I’m not the only horizontal organiser around!