- Email Charter: Save Our Inboxes! Adopt the Email Charter!
You may think it overly pedantic, but some people really need to be taught how to use/send e-mail messages that are coherent and tailored for easy reading. (via)
- Male Sexual Attractiveness: Based on Shoes | Philolzophy
“I just believe that by looking at a guy’s footwear you can tell a lot about his personality without even speaking to him”.
Everything is text, yo’. And because I’ve come to realise many people don’t get the references I make: “Everything is a text; this is a text”, according to Derrida.
- The Confessions Of A Former Adolescent Puck Tease | Deadspin
Oh, for those halcyon days of Usenet and IRC.
- New pick-up line | QDB: Latest Approved Quotes
Well, it sure beats pretending to be possessed.
- A Gentleman Never Arrives Empty-Handed | The Art of Manliness
“Like thank you notes, the giving of gifts to your hosts is becoming a lost art. When we do remember to bring a nice little something, it’s invariably a bouquet of flowers or a bottle of wine from the corner liquor store. Really, can’t we do better than that?”
I’m guilty of the ‘bottle of wine’ trick, so found this guide rather useful.