- Fun Fact of the Day | The Daily What
- “Trade” by Simon Rich | The New Yorker
- Time is the difference between two states of entropy | the space between the rain – drops
- Miss Information | Nerve.com
- Billy & Saltie: Cool Croc – A New Collection of Cartoons by Cheah Sin Ann, Singaporean Cartoonist | the kent ridge common
“Colonel-in-Chief Sir Nils Olav is a King Penguin living in Edinburgh Zoo, Scotland. He is the mascot and Colonel-in-Chief of the Norwegian King’s Guard… On August 18, 2005, he was promoted to Colonel-in-Chief and on 15 August 2008 he was awarded a knighthood. He is the first penguin to receive such an honour in the Norwegian army.”
I’d like to see the Singapore Armed Forces try this, although both you and I know that it will be a cold day in hell before this happens. Or until I become the Prime Minister, at least.
“The two men shook hands, reached into their pockets, and exchanged keys.
‘This one’s for Kate’s lobby,’ Josh explained. ‘And this one’s for her door. You have to kind of push it in and then turn.’
The man nodded.
‘Lisa likes it from behind, he offered.
Josh nodded awkwardly.”
OH MY BEJESUS! I LOVE this story.
Justin Ker strikes again after a year-long absence.
“The take-away message: if you’re clicking, you’re clicking, and these games are worthless. If contact has to be highly regimented work, then it’s probably not going to be an easy relationship, either.”
Fond memories: I used to read The House of Cheah all the time when I was a kid!