- “The Dungeon Master” by Sam Lipsyte : The New Yorker.
- The English Language in 24 accents
- “80’s Worlds Collide” by Jeffrey Cruz.
- Punny Photo of the Day: Despite all my rage…
- What we can learn from procrastination: The New Yorker.
- Sex Advice From StarCraft Players: Nerve.com
When I was growing up, I remember being told that Dungeons and Dragons was a ‘satanic’ game. The association stuck with me throughout most of my life, and it was only recently that I came to realise that D&D is as ‘normal’ as most games get.
I must say: he really is rather spot-on for most of the accents I can recognise.
“AKA my childhood in poster form”.
— There’s even Bananaman!
“I sincerely hope this doesn’t inspire anyone to clip the wings off a butterfly and glue them onto a bullet”.
After I read this article, I felt so much more motivated to stop procrastinating and get down to work! Right after I read the next article…
“What has playing StarCraft taught you about dating?
Going all-in leaves you wide open for complete destruction if things don’t work out, but playing defensive the whole time, you’re sure to lose”.