A preliminary listing which I will update periodically when I gain more insights into the text.
- Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? – “guard” and “guardian” dichotomy? On second thoughts, need to read the text again to have a clearer understanding.
- The Happy Prince – The statue and the bird.
- The Waste Land – Datta, Dayadhvam, Damyata.
- There’s something about D. H. Lawrence in there.
- Heart of Darkness – “…I like what is in the work – the chance to find yourself. Your own reality – for yourself, not for others – what no other man can ever know”.