- $trategic KPI + %Synergy% = Love | PLS REVERT, TKS
You must be a civil servant – or at least have had some contact with the civil service – to appreciate this fully.
- That Top 1% Thing | The Scott Adams Blog
“Some say the government is the problem. But I think it is more accurate to say the government is failing to offer a solution. And that’s because the government has also evolved more slowly than the world in general… . What we need is a form of government that is more nimble, and designed from scratch to support the economy”.
- How to Be Sure Your Waiter Brings You Decaf (And Thwart Tiger Attacks Too!) | Freakonomics
I’m more interested in the “tiger attacks” portion of this post; I’m wondering if painting a human face on the back of my motorcycle helmet might help thwart road bullies in the form of drivers!
- Vitalics | This Rocketship Will Crash
“What is your most remarkable characteristic?”
“Each moment, I try to orchestrate my own self destruction, but I cannot engineer the proper variables and so I am unable to actualize my own desires. I wait – impotent, cold, and quivering – for a steadier hand to destroy me.”
Artificial intelligence becomes real in a new story by Miracle Jones.
- A Plea for the Horizontally Organized | Structured Procrastination
Glad to know I’m not the only horizontal organiser around!
Search Results For - procrastination
- “The Dungeon Master” by Sam Lipsyte : The New Yorker.
- The English Language in 24 accents
- “80’s Worlds Collide” by Jeffrey Cruz.
- Punny Photo of the Day: Despite all my rage…
- What we can learn from procrastination: The New Yorker.
- Sex Advice From StarCraft Players: Nerve.com
When I was growing up, I remember being told that Dungeons and Dragons was a ‘satanic’ game. The association stuck with me throughout most of my life, and it was only recently that I came to realise that D&D is as ‘normal’ as most games get.
I must say: he really is rather spot-on for most of the accents I can recognise.
“AKA my childhood in poster form”.
— There’s even Bananaman!
“I sincerely hope this doesn’t inspire anyone to clip the wings off a butterfly and glue them onto a bullet”.
After I read this article, I felt so much more motivated to stop procrastinating and get down to work! Right after I read the next article…
“What has playing StarCraft taught you about dating?
Going all-in leaves you wide open for complete destruction if things don’t work out, but playing defensive the whole time, you’re sure to lose”.