- Get a life | The Economist
First, reframe the way you view work; think about how to work less instead of how to work more.
- The surprising history of the to-do list and how to design one that actually works | The Buffer Blog
Second, make a list of things you need to do.
- That unbearable lightness of being | The Economic Times
Third, “prioritise and then prioritise again and again — till it hurts”.
- Make time for the work that matters | TODAYonline
Fourth, “decid[e] which tasks matter most to [you] and [your] organisations; and drop or creatively outsourc[e] the rest”.
- How much can an extra hour’s sleep change you? | BBC News
Fifth, get seven and a half hours of sleep each night.