- Things You Should Care About | Thought Catalog
- Happiness Engineering | The Scott Adams Blog
- The Frontier | Abstruse Goose
- The Napping Habits of 8 Famous Men | The Art of Manliness
- On Language – Revert | NYTimes.com
“I’m going to get real high school on you right now and quote something from The Perks of Being A Wallflower: “We accept the love we think we deserve.” And it’s true. People who hate themselves are attracted to people with loads of hate in their heart.”
How to make yourself happy – yes, it’s possible!
Ye Olde Internet reference of the day. Most of you won’t get it. Those of you who do – high five.
This should provide sufficient justification for when anyone asks me why I am dozing at work.
“…if Geyser’s son and his friends are any indication, revert may be in the midst of a global shift from which there is no turning back.”
— Not on my watch!